Give the gift of a GreenThumb lawn
Send a GreenThumb Gift Voucher to the fellow Lawn Lovers in your life.
GreenThumb Gift Vouchers can be used for Core Treatments, to add an Additional Treatment to an existing programme, set up a new Lawn Treatment Programme or indulge in a brand-new lawn with a Lawn Makeover!
About GreenThumb Gift Vouchers
- How much should I give as a gift?
- You can pre-select £20, £30, £40, £50 or enter a custom amount for your GreenThumb Gift.
- Can I send my Gift Voucher by post?
- Yes. When ordering your Gift Voucher, you can choose to send it directly to the recipient in the post or you can send to yourself with an extra envelope. All of our postal orders are delivered by Royal Mail.
- Can I send my Gift Voucher online?
- Yes. When ordering your Gift Voucher, you can choose to send it directly to the recipient by entering their email address. If you’d prefer to receive it yourself first, you can enter your own email address in the ‘recipient email address’ field before gifting it on.
- Can I use cash to pay for GreenThumb Gift Vouchers?
- Our Gift Vouchers are only available to purchase online and cannot be purchased through Lawn Operatives, over the phone or with any other method. We accept all major credit and debit cards for online payments.
- How do I redeem a GreenThumb Gift Voucher?
- You can redeem your Gift Voucher at any GreenThumb branch. If you’re not sure where your local branch is, just enter your postcode here to find out.
Quote your voucher number (on the front of your gift voucher) and select which treatments/programme you’d like to set up. If you’re new to GreenThumb, your local team can arrange a free lawn analysis to recommend the best treatments for your lawn. Please note that vouchers can only be redeemed for the whole voucher amount in a single transaction.
- What can I use my GreenThumb Gift Voucher for?
- If you’re new to GreenThumb, you can use your Gift Voucher to set up a Lawn Treatment Programme, for our Core and Additional Treatments or for a Lawn Makeover. Your local branch will help to recommend what will benefit your lawn most; you can find their contact details by entering your postcode here.
If you’re an existing GreenThumb customer, you can use your Gift Voucher to upgrade your Lawn Treatment Programme, add on Additional Treatments or for a Lawn Makeover. Your local branch can help to make recommendations for your lawn. For more information on our treatments and programmes, click here.
- Will my Gift Voucher expire?
- Yes. You will find the issue and expiry dates on the back of your Gift Voucher. All vouchers will expire 12 months after the issue date.
- I have another question – where can I get help?
- We're here to help - just contact our Customer Services team and we'll do our best to resolve your query.